Grindalworms Starter on Green Pads
1 Pad £1.99 2 Pads £2.49 3 Pads £3.29 4 Pads £4.29
Whiteworms like cooler temperatures (55°F - 65°F or 13°C - 18°C)
Grindalworms can be kept at room temperature (20 to 25°Celsius are ideal)
- Growing Grindalworms on Green Scrub Pads keeps the culture clean
- There will be next to no infections with Mites and other pests because no compost is used
- Feed with "Koelln Melt Flakes", flake fish food or soaked white bread
- Whiteworms look very similar to Grindalworms.
- The difference is the size: Grindals are much smaller than Whiteworms.
- Downloadable/ printable Guide available under Guides & Downloads.