Java Moss forms a dark green carpet. This reptant growing plant is a popular breeding ground for fish.
Polystyrene Scale 100-150g - great for creating your own moss wall
- Botanic Name: Vesicularia dubyana
- Family: Hypnaceae
- Origin: South-East Asia
- Characteristics: Java Moss forms a dark green moos carpet. This reptant growing plant is a popular breeding ground for fish.
- Height: -
- Temperature: 18 - 30C°
- Water Quality: KH 2-15, pH 5.8 - 7.5
- Light: Low, shade to half shade
- Reproduction: splitting of moss pollster, side shoots Suggestion: Java Moss grows just as well when tied up on roots or small rocks. If its tied on cork you can let it float on the surface, too.